Contact lenses are the alternative for you if you want to change your look because it removes your glasses and makes your look back to default. They are specially designed with a thin layered silicon disk that slightly and smoothly fits on the iris of your eyes. You can wear them daily but must remember to remove them at night. They help deal with conditions such as astigmatism, hyperopia, and myopia. Although they are for daily use, they are disposable, so you can throw them after using them.
Types of advantages of contact lenses
There are many contact lens benefits for you, as mentioned below:-
- They are made with all hygiene and natural ingredients; they are made of hydrogel silicon, which is easy to wear and remove and creates minor discomfort and eye infections.
- They never get wet in water or during rainy seasons, and they never get out of focus whether you are traveling, playing sports, or doing other outdoor activities. They will consistently move when your eye does.
- Your glasses can affect your peripheral vision, but you must feel free in a contact lens case, and it does not have any relation to your peripheral vision.
- By wearing contact lenses, you feel more confident and robust, as they improve your esteem. In glasses, you don’t feel your vision is normal as when they are removed, your vision gets blurred, but the contact lenses will make you feel more comfortable and have a more natural vision.
- They come with comfortability for a week of usage, and their durability is very friendly for any user.
There Are Innumerable Varieties of Contact Lenses.
Hard contact lenses are usually rigid lenses made from rapid gas permeable (RGP) and other plastic materials. They don’t get hydrated. They are very reflective in shape and come with super durability. They are available in both bifocal and multifocal.
Scleral contact lenses: These contact lenses are gas permeable (GP). They are large, so they cover your eyes, sclera, and cornea. They protect from problems like keratoconus by providing a smooth surface.
Hybrid contact lenses: These contacts combine hard and soft contact lenses, with both properties like rigid centers of hard contact lenses and smooth curvy disks around them like soft contact lenses. It never changes its shape and helps naturalize any types of eye irregularities.
Soft contact lenses:
- They are very smooth in texture and design
- and fit very conveniently to your eye’s cornea.
- They provide the best pleasant vision
- , and they are highly resistant.
They are better than hard contact lenses because they are made of silicon material.
Colored contact lenses
These are the special contact lenses that are used to enrich the eye colors if you are going out and want to change your look, or even if sometimes you like the color to match your outfit.
They are available in both power prescribed and zero-power, so you don’t have to compromise your look. Suppose you are facing the issue of any eye problem like myopia or astigmatism. If you don’t have problems, you can still go for colored contact lenses.
Light eyes tone: if you have eyes that are light in color, then you must use dark tints which enhance your appearance and look in public to get more attention.
Dark eyes tone: Use tints such as hazel and brownish, which enrich the boldness of your eyes and make them stronger in look.
It all depends on the skin tone of your color.
To give the best tint to your eyes, you need to check your skin and hair color tone, which all depends on these factors.
Some Fantastic Varieties of Colored Contact Lenses
Enhancement tinted lens: These lenses will enhance your eye’s iris by giving them solid colors and making the original color more approaching.
Opaque tinted lenses: They are very beneficial for eyes with a darker shade. They are non-transparent and available for particular purposes like looking like cats or vampires. Comes in colors such as brown, greenish, grayish, blue, and hazel.
Visibility tinted lenses: These are the lenses that don’t change the color of your eye; instead, give them a colored tint to stand out in public.
There are the finest brands for colored contact lenses.
There are plenty of best color contact lens brands like Bausch & lombs, Optix air, aqualens, and johnson and johnson.
- They have strong build quality contact lenses with an innumerable range of color tints.
- They are made with fine quality material such as hydrogel silicon
- They are available for any style to match the vibe of your outfit
- They are very durable and give the best comfortability in wear
Buying contacts online has many pros.
- They come very fast in 3-4 days, so you don’t have to worry about the order.
- There is an easy return and exchange option, so you can blindly return it if the product doesn’t meet your requirement. There is no payment for that; you can also change it if the size is not up to the mark.
- More varieties than local shops, you have all access to one screen.
- There is feedback and comments which are very beneficial for you to choose the right one.
After our research, we came to the point and found a brand that met all your requirements named Lenskart. They provide you with the best contact and colored contact lenses, and there are uncountable varieties of color tints to choose from. Lenskart contact lens price is very budget-friendly and affordable for anyone.