Beekeeping for Beginners
Imagine that you are sitting on your deck enjoying the sun on a summer afternoon. You can see the red and green of your tomato plants in your garden.
You can smell the perfume of your flowers in the flower beds just off the deck. And you can hear the buzzing and humming of the honeybees in your garden beehive.
As you watch, you see your honeybees flying from flower to flower, gathering nectar and pollinating your garden and backyard.
Friends, you see them take the nectar back to the hive where they are making honey to share with you and your family.
You see them fanning and dancing at the entrance of their beehive, basking in the sun and enjoying good food from the flowers and plants in your yard and garden.
You take out your hive tool and scrape some propolis from one of the frames, pop it into your mouth and begin chewing. It’s the sweetest gum you have ever tasted.
The scent of honey in the air, it’s time to set the burdens of everyday life aside and tend to your bees.
My grandfather was a beekeeper, but unfortunately, he passed away before I could learn any of his secrets. Like you, I’ve had to learn from books and experience.
Whether your goal is to become a backyard beekeeper or ultimately develop a commercial beekeeping operation, this eBook will give you the foundation of knowledge required to successfully keep you producing honey and growing your hives.
The truth is that producing your own honey is incredibly rewarding – and profitable – if you know what you’re doing!
Beekeeping for Beginners / Best Ultimate Guide (2020)
As a hobbyist, you will enjoy the two best things about beekeeping; an escape from everyday life doing something you enjoy and creating a very unique gift you can give to friends and family.
Who wouldn’t be impressed by your skills in producing such a wonderfully sweet, nutritious delight? (And yes! Honey is very nutritious!)
“My Garden is Doing Better Than Ever”Thank You! As an avid gardener, I was most interested in using the bees to help my garden and, WOW, what a difference, my vegetable garden is doing better than ever and my flower beds look fantastic! I especially liked the chapter on strings, that onion trick worked great!
Are you interested in developing more than just a hobby, perhaps something that will earn a little extra pocket change? Sidelining allows you to produce enough honey to sell for a profit, supplementing your income.
Commercial beekeepers have large operations, spelling bee and beekeeping related products as their primary source of income. (For example, they may focus on raising bee queens and bees to supply other beekeepers.)
Let us start off by addressing the most asked question by the beginner beekeeper. “Will I get stung”. If I had a nickel every time I heard this!
The answer is; if you follow the safety guidelines outlined in Beekeeping 101 and wear the proper clothing then you can enjoy this very rewarding hobby without the worry of being stung.
Bee stings and allergic reactions are covered in beekeeping 101, although getting stung is not a normal part of beekeeping it is something that every beekeeper should know about.
Here’s a bit of trivia for you: Did you know that some beekeepers get stung on purpose as a treatment for arthritis? It’s true!
Everything A Beginner Beekeeper Needs
To Start Producing Honey!
| How to Inspect the Hive|
Spot Parasites and Diseases
How to Install a Colony
| The Best Hive Location|
Different Bee Species
And Much Much More!
The cost of beekeeping courses and seminars can easily run hundreds of dollars.
At the suggested retail price of $39, this would be an exceptional value, but if you order in the next ten minutes, we will make this easy to follow practical guide available to you for only $27.
Act now and we’ll also include 3 free bonus reports and ebooks, The Nutritional Benefits of Honey (a $19.00 value), Honey Extraction Methods (a $19.00 value), and The Organic Gardener (a $39.00 value) ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
That’s a $77 value for only $27!
Everything you need to know to become a successful beekeeper is in these eBooks, let’s break it down and take a look at them one by one.
A comprehensive beginner beekeeping course that covers everything you need to know about starting your own apiary. You will have many questions, this guide was developed to give you the foundation of knowledge that every beekeeper must have to successfully maintain their hives!
This ebook contains:
- Beekeeping 101 is a detailed, illustrated training manual that covers the most important aspects of beekeeping such as the most popular type of bee and the ideal size and location for your colony. A list of the equipment needed to launch your beekeeping operation and the approximate cost is extensively covered in Beekeeping 101.
- As a beekeeper myself, I have numerous books on the subject and I have found that there are many beekeeping books out there that are difficult to understand and may give only a portion of the information needed to start a successful beekeeping operation. For the aspiring new beekeeper, it is essential to have a comprehensive manual that takes you by the hand and walks you through every phase of beekeeping.
- Beekeeping 101 discusses the best time to set your hives, when to harvest the honey, various methods used to harvest honey, and how to prepare your bees for the cold winter months….and that is just a shortlist of what this eBook contains! Are you worried the information covered may not apply to your area? Don’t be! There are separate downloads for the USA as well as a European / Uk version to make sure you are getting the most current information for your area.
- Pictures throughout the entire eBook illustrate ideas that make it even easier to understand! The anatomy of a bee and hive construction will no longer be a mystery with the included diagrams. It also includes the most common bee diseases and how to recognize and treat them. As a bonus, you will also receive a truly fascinating crash course in hive behavior!
This course is intended to champion your beekeeping venture past the learning curve and put you on the fast track to success!
It takes you by the hand and walks you through EVERY phase of beekeeping, equipping you with the foundation of knowledge you need, to do what you’ve always wanted: Beekeeping!
I am so confident that this eBook will provide you with all the information required (and more!), to start, grow, and run your very own backyard beekeeping business, that I have decided to remove all risk to you! You have a full 60 days to read it in the comfort of your own home, at your leisure, and if you find it lacking in pertinent information needed to begin beekeeping, just let me know and you will be refunded 100% of your money!
You deserve the best chance, don’t short-change yourself! If you’ve always dreamed of producing your very own honey, become a beekeeper today!
Instantly download your copy of Beekeeping 101!, including the FREE bonus reports, The Nutritional Benefits of Honey, Honey Extraction Methods, and The Organic Gardener for a one-time payment of $27.
Purchase Beekeeping 101 Plus The Free Bonuses Now »
Did I mention I’m also going to include internet links to websites where beekeepers new and old come together to share information?
With a combined membership of over 10,000 beekeepers, you’ll never be alone when it comes to questions about your bees!
As if that wasn’t enough I’ll also include 3 additional links to award winning beekeeping books that you can read online for free.
These books retail for over $50 at a bookstore But you’ll get the digital versions Absolutely Free!
That’s an additional 1100+ pages
of award-winning beekeeping information!
A Quick Recap for You…
Here is Everything You Get with Beekeeping 101
When you download Beekeeping 101 – a Beginners Guide you will receive:
- Beekeeping 101: 109 pages of step by step, how-to content.
- The Organic Gardener: A natural gardening bible.
- How to Extract Honey: Manual and Automatic methods of extracting honey from the hive.
- The Nutritional Benefits of Honey: Complete guide on the benefits of honey.
- Bonus eBooks and Beekeeping resources: 3 additional eBooks with over 1100 pages of award-winning how-to information.
- iPad Ready Content All components of Beekeeping 101 are 100% iPad compatible!
Here Is My Promise To You…A 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Beekeeping for beginners