What is Wondershare Studio? Is it safe to remove from my computer
What is Wondershare Studio?
Wondershare studio is a video editing software, which belongs to one of the Wonderahare software.
The process known as Wondershare Studio or Wondershare Helper Compact.exe belongs to Wondershare Studio or Wondershare Helper Compact or Pinnacle Studio software (add-ons from version 18) of Wondershare.
Description: WSHelper.exe is not essential for Windows and will cause problems frequently.
The WSHelper.exe file is located in a subfolder of “C: \ Program Files \ Common Files” (for example, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Wondershare \ Wondershare Helper Compact ). The known file sizes in Windows 10/8/7 / XP are 2,072,928 bytes (14% of all occurrences), 2,137,744 bytes and 22 more variants.
It is not a Windows system file. The process begins when Windows starts (see registry key: MACHINE \ Run, Run). It is a signed Verisign file. The file has a digital signature.
The program does not have a visible window. WSHelper.exe is capable of recording keyboard and mouse inputs, manipulating other programs, connecting to the Internet and monitoring applications.
Then the technical safety assessment is 31% dangerous. You can decide to delete it since you are not using it.
What is Wondershare Studio? Is it safe to remove it from my computer or disable it during startup?
Wondershare is a software to edit videos. Yes, it is safe to disable from startup. If you miss it later, you can always re-enable it.
It is a Photo Collage program for creating scrapbooks and collages with digital photos. Yes, you can uninstall it if you are not using it. You may have installed something that is packaged with it.
I believe it’s an app to make photo collages. It will not affect your computer if you remove it.
You can safely remove it, it’s basically a Potentially unwanted software, it does not do anything malicious but it’s an advertisement/junkware.
I recommend cleaning it up using REVO UNINSTALLER and do advance removal, then you get all the registry and gunk off.
Some computer manufacturers preinstall such programs (usually called bloatware) for reasons I don’t understand.
It may be a companion app for a device that you have on your computer. These give extra functionality to your device. It may not be necessary.
It is related to video editing. If you don’t do this, uninstall it by going to Settings->Applications and scroll down for it. Double click it and click uninstall.
I wouldn’t remove the program, but to disable on startup would be okay.
Wondershare Studio is for editing purposes of videos, slides, and other types of film. It could be tied into the presentation of a slide show. Sometimes, how one program works can affect how other programs works.
How to uninstall Wondershare in windows 10
- go to the control panel on your laptop.
- select programs and features.
- There will show a list of all the software installed on your laptop.
- select Wondershare
- Click uninstall
These steps will make uninstall the program.
- The executable is generally located in this folder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\WAF\188.8.131.52\
- If the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare exists, delete it
- Check your Startup processes for that or any Wondershare processes and remove them.
- Task Manager and indeed Msconfig offer only limited control over Startup items.
- Click the link below to download a small free utility that does not require installation
- When the file downloads, unzip it.
- Depending on your system, run Autoruns or Autoruns64 as Administrator
- Look for ws.app service exe or any other reference to Wondershare, then right-click and delete any you find.
What is Wondershare Studio? How to remove it.